VR Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR Glasses

What is with a VR glasses output? there are plans? And a preview tool without Vantage for customers would be great
    Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 05-08-2021, 12:37 AM.

https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...e-mobile-howto

I havn't test, sometimes I use unreal for vr showing.

Comment

Hello Mr. Pock,

What is with a VR glasses output? there are plans?
      We have considered an output to VR devices but currently it is not feasible due to the minimum frame rate of 90-120 per eye(otherwise it could cause headaches and nausea after continuous use), and that fps is very scene and hardware dependent. We are researching in ways to increase the frame rate so Vantage can meet those requirements.

And a preview tool without Vantage for customers would be great
      Do you mean a standalone executable of the project from Vantage like already mentioned in the following thread:https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...vantage-export ?

Best regards,
      Alexander
      Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Yes, a stand-alone Software for customers would be great! An exe file, perhaps like with Unreal, so that the customer can look at the plan in peace at home on the PC and on the cell phone would, otherwise Vantage is really a great program.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hello Vantage team!

I looked at Enscape and was quite surprised what the program can do and the quality of the renderings etc. is also okay. They even have a separate EXE output and a VR output for the VR glasses. Why can't Vantage do all of this? I thought I was working with the best software on the market! When will these commands be introduced in Vantage?

Thanks very much

Comment

Are there any news about VR glasses with Vantage? And what about a separate exe edition for customer presentations?

Comment

Working...
            X