Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 2 GPU's

Hi guys,
    did you plan soon to increase the maximum of 2 GPU's?

We have 4 RTX3090 in the last machine and wonder when it ll be enable to use all of them

IT's so fustrating right now

Big thx in advance

If you are rendering an offline animation, you could start two copies of Vantage each using one set of two GPUs.
    Then render a different animation range in each Vantage copy.
    You can use the command line to specify different sets of GPUs for each Vantage process.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

If you have enough CPU RAM, you can even start 4 copies, each one on a different GPU.
      Then you will be able to use the light cache, for some scenes it can make a huge difference in noise.

Greetings,
      Vladimir Nedev
      Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Hi Vladimir,

i took a long time to answer.
        Thank a lot,...I tried this technique to save time rendering, and it worked fine.

But, it's not usefull for all kind of job...I means if i just need to render 100 frames.
        Plus, i imagine the render is really faster with 4 GPU's than with 2.

Did you plan or do you think that you'll developpe an update to increase this maximum of GPU's?

Thx in advance for your reply

Best regards
        Eric

Comment

Working...
        X