Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scene states save

Dear Vantage team
    The scene state is a very clever idea, but I would like to ask you for one more intuitive way.
    The normal way to work on a scene, for example one of your sample scene is the following.
    You navigate around your scene and start correcting things like lights, moving objects , making objects invisible, turrnig lights on and off, chnaging hdris ,rotation of HDRI, until you reach somethign that matches your expectations.
    Then it makes sense that you just click ONE button and saves in a state all these changes. I guess that button shoulld be in the scene states button.
    Instead now you need to save separately the light scene, the object scene, the material scene, the post scene and then save the current scene state.
    This in NOT intuitive at all.
    Can you please fix this , so that with just one click you save all changes no matter if it is post, light, material. objects.
    Thank you very much

Hi digital_technologies,

Yes, we have improvements for scene states planned and we will try to add some of them in the next release, one being the ability to create a complete scene state with a single click of a button(LAV-1489).

Best regards,
    Alexander

Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

I think this problem has been solved in Chaos Vantage V2.

I hope that soon Chaos Vantage will completely replace Unreal Engine for architects
      I'll teach you the skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a personal passion or a business pursuit, you can learn video, photography, art, design, marketing skills and more.Step-by-step tutorials and project-based 3ds max and v-ray learning.

Comment

Is it also possible to transfer the scene states saved in 3Ds max to Vantage?

Comment

Hi christian_wauben,

No, that is not possible. The vrscene contains only what is currently set in the scene with its properties. You would have to export a different vrscene for every scene state in Max and load them separately in Vantage.

Best regards,
          Alexander
          Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X