Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prioritize what you see in vantage viewport

Dear Vantage team
    I would like to address one topic that in my opinion should be prioritized.
    Vantage is all about prioritizing the optical , the aesthetical. It is more than anything else the best tool to fast , intuitively, playfully experiment with the looks of your scene, the aesthetics, until you reach somehting that satisfies you.
    Please make sure that when you reach this in vantage viewport, you can lock it with ONE click of a button. No matter if it is live link , standalone Vantage, scene state not saved. Please make it so that with a click of a button the current state of what you see in VANTAGE VIEWPORT locks , even create a thumbnail as you do with cameras, that capture that VIEWPORT STATE, and then
    make sure that this exactly settings that lead to this state of what you see on the viewport, will be replicated when you render a movie, when you high quality render, or batch render different viewport states.
    The most counter intuitive things that happens to me , occasionaly is that I spend much time in vantage to find the perfect settings, for fog, for sun position, background, hdri rotation, placement of objects, loaded vrscenes... until I finally think I reached something special. Then I hit render and I dont get to render what I have created, either because it is rendering live link, or scene state, or not switched to current resolution...
    Please make it so that with one click what I render will be what I locked on the viewport.
    Thank you very much in advance

Hi digital_technologies,

Yes, we have your request logged in our system(LAV-1247, LAV-1492). We will let you know when there is some development on the matter.

Best regards,
    Alexander

Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X