Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaos scatter anima4D

Dear Vantage team,
    For long I have been posting here about the necessity to be able to import an animated anima4d people in Vantage as vrscene and being able to move it wherever it is convenient in the scene.
    In midtime I found out that you can scatter in vantage anima 4d people and then they will be scattered in different areas and the animation will still play,
    Can you make two adjustments in scatter then , so that it can run each animation starting at random frame, so that the crowd generated they are not synchronized playing the same animation.
    Secondly cna you make it possible to select the object of a scatter in vantage so that we hide some or we move manually some.
    Thirdly cna y ou add in scatter clunches in hte random distribution , so to simulate groups of people
    Thank you very much in advance
    PS. Of course first fixing the ability to move freely imported anima 4d people will be ideal as well

I would like to add that the ability to play animated elements with different starting frame when scatter will be revolutionary for forest scenes,, where you could animate a whole area with just one animated tree, or aniamted grass and bushes field
    currently if we scatter an animated tree the result looks fake cuase of synchronization of animation playback on all trees

Comment

Working...
    X