Camera Shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Shortcuts

I have seen a feature in D5 and Lumion that creates preset camera animations, typically ones we see in arch viz all the time. I wonder if we can also get such a feature.
    https://support.lumion.com/hc/en-us/...h-presets-work

Matthew Valero, ASAI

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have logged in your request in our system under LAV-1786.

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

I would like to contribute to the priority of this feature for archviz film making.

Comment

The way I could see it is that there would be a list of very common camera operations presets that you could just apply to a camera in Vantage. Honestly just watch The Third and The Seventh and give us all of those camera motions!
        Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander.Atanasov View Post
          Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have logged in your request in our system under LAV-1786.

Best regards,
          Alexander
          I had a crazy idea this morning. After watching the Chaos Unboxed stream and seeing how you are going to integrate AI tech into the applications, I wondered... What if Vantage also had music and sounds? You would have Vantage create a series of animations from shortcuts and then pick a music mood and using AI, Vantage would use AI to generate music that would work with the transition timing of your animation. Having the dramatic moments in the music loop happen right at the precise time you change shots!
          Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Working...
          X