Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live link render animation and keep all settings that we see in vantage

dear vantage team
    this request I might have already addressed to you , but i want to add more importance and detail to it.
    usually while working live link some settings it is more easy and comfortable to edit in vantage instead of 3ds max viewport,
    Mailny the environment tab,HDRI rotation, the sun altitude azimuth,fot, clouds...
    So when you need to render live link animation, all these settings that you have worked in order to make your scene beautiful they are lost when the animation starts to render.
    Even if you have saved vantage scene then the render of the animation resets settings to 3ds max settings.
    Can you please give us the option to render with exactly the same settings that are saved in vantage (the exact same settings that you have set in vantage viewport). Exactly the same settings as if i have saved the vantage file, export the animated vrscene to vantage and load the saved vantage scene as configuration only.
    This will make live link workflow much more efficient, intuitive and valid, cause like this you combine the best parts of each software,( material editing , geometry editing, anima 4d, camera animations.... in 3ds max, and fast test of HDRIs, sun position, light composition, atmospheric fog... in vantage
    Additionally can you pleasee enable chaos cosmos in vantage even while live link,
    In general the ultimate live link workflow, would be that while live link you can decide for yourself what parts you want to edit in 3ds max (and save these changes in max file) and what parts you want to edit in vantage (and save as vantage file that you can always load in vantage),
    HAving chaos cosmos in vantage during live link, is very helpful in composition , cause composition works much much better when you focus only on one viewport, when you drag and drop objects in the same viewport that you have your lighting and atmosphere setup, compared to moving objects in 3ds max viewport (which very often is less responsive compared to vantage) and constantly check the result in another
    monitor that you have vantage.
    Thanks a lot
Working...
X