expose render settings when rendering animation from within 3ds max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expose render settings when rendering animation from within 3ds max

i'd like to be able to adjust all the render settings (advanced) for camera, lighting etc.. when clicking the render animation in chaos vantage.

Hi, thanks for posting. I am not sure I understand correctly. You want access from 3ds Max to Vantage's render setup dialog?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vantage_2024-03-29_15-59-12.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1205581

Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

all of the settings, i guess i just call them render settings b/c it affects the whole render. hm. unless i do a live link first, then after changing everything in these setttings, click the render animation in chaos vantage?
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	1205585 Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	27.8 KB ID:	1205586Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	49.7 KB ID:	1205587​​

Comment

Yes, it would be best to set up the settings first and then just use the button in Max to initiate the sequence. It's similar in standalone Vantage - we don't have all the settings in the render dialog itself. You could load the settings from a .vantage file ("open as config").
        Nikola Goranov
        Chaos Developer

Comment

yeah, i can set the save settings as default, but yeah i could save out a vantage file with like exterior settings.vantage or interior settings.vantage.

Comment

Working...
          X