Purchase Problem / and i can't go to store.chaosgroup.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Problem / and i can't go to store.chaosgroup.com

i have a problem with purchasing your product , and i try any way to buy your product until now i cant even reach to your page (store.chaosgroup.com) and it ask many question about certification , but i don't know how to buys your product . could you help me ?

but first i can go though it very well but when i fill in my visa card infor and address other requirement is don't then i clicked to confirm purchase and it show me notification ( error something else )
    and i tried many many time and it still the same problem until now i can't go through Store.Chaosgroup.com

i have many problem whit my Master Card so i use my wife Visa Card Instead and it still not working.

Pls Help Me for this Case , I have necessary to buy your product

Thank You Before Hands

Hello,

Can you please make sure that your computer time and date are set correctly - incorrect time and date might cause issues when using certificates online.

If that is not what is causing the issues can you please click on "Show certificate" then go to "Details" -> "Copy to file" and save it on your computer. Afterwards please send the file to support@chaosgroup.com in order to troubleshoot further. (please mention the URL from this topic in your e-mail)

Comment

Hello Vong,

Thank you for reaching out and for bringing the issue to our attention! I’m talking with our dev team about investigating this problem more now. I noticed that you successfully purchased V-Ray yesterday.
      Should you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us at sales@chaosgroup.com

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
      X