Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there No more Cross Grade

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to reduce my software overhead at home and i wanted to migrate all of my plugins to 3ds max, where previously they were between maya and max. Come to find out from the re-seller who sold me my license of Vray that i can no longer cross grade my license. I also checked other reseller websites and they do not offer cross grades either. I was informed I can now either Purchase a brand new license or start renting licenses. So then my previous license would sit and die. I would like to know why this is not an option anymore. I've contacted sales and it has been 2 days with no response. I'm completely willing to pay the cross grade fee ( Though i believe a license of a software should be agnostic: which i would also be willing to pay an upgrade fee for to have that flexibility.), but since I'm pretty upset that i'm not allowed to do either of these things. i'm just stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hello,

Please contact our Sales team directly at sales@chaosgroup.com - they can provide you with more information about license purchases or cross-grades.

Comment

Working...
    X