V-Ray Academic for All products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Academic for All products

I currently administer an academic multi-seat network licence for "all products". It was purchased with a 3-year term and has about 8 months remaining.

Should this entitle us to run V-Ray Next (I don't appear the download available)?

Does this licence bundle still exist? I couldn't see it mentioned on the website and so I am wondering what will happen when we come to renew.

I have opened a support call but haven't heard back yet.

Hello,

Can you please let us know the ticket number.

Comment

Hi,

Ticket is 358-976-292. I've just updated our licence server to 5.1.2.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! Your ticket has been directed to our Education Team who will aim to respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Ivan
        Ivan Daskalov

Sales Executive - EMEA
        ivan.daskalov@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

I've now had a reply from the Education Team. Just in case it is of interest to others in a similar position I will post the answers here.
          • You are eligible to receive free upgrades to V-Ray NEXT as long as you have active educational licences.
          • The "All platforms" licence is now a legacy product. Since August 2017, all licenses are individual and can be purchased separately with volume and multi-product discounts. So at renewal time we will have to pick and choose our products.

Comment

Working...
          X