Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

// Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-197): There are no available licenses of this type on the ChaosGroup License Server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• // Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-197): There are no available licenses of this type on the ChaosGroup License Server.

I'm now using Vray 5.1.2 (upgraded from 3.60.04 EDU) for Maya 2018. I keep getting this error and can't render. Any suggestions? Forgive if this has already been touched on. I haven't been on the forum in some time. Thanks in advance!
    CG Log In: ******** (deleted by Chaos Support)
    Last edited by mihail_kuzev; 10-10-2018, 11:42 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information that you provided - I had to delete the login information from your post (including one of the screenshots) as it is not recommended to share it on the forum.

It appears that you have two usernames - one is linked with the V-Ray Next Beta for Maya license and the other one is linked with your V-Ray 3.0 EDU for Maya license ( according to the deleted screenshot you are logged in with the one linked with the Beta )

Please go to http://localhost:30304 and click on the "Online licensing" button then select "Deactivate" - this will log off the current user. Afterwards please click on the "Online licensing" again and login with the correct username.

In case you need to merge the licenses from the two accounts please write to sales@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by mihail_kuzev View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information that you provided - I had to delete the login information from your post (including one of the screenshots) as it is not recommended to share it on the forum.

It appears that you have two usernames - one is linked with the V-Ray Next Beta for Maya license and the other one is linked with your V-Ray 3.0 EDU for Maya license ( according to the deleted screenshot you are logged in with the one linked with the Beta )

Please go to http://localhost:30304 and click on the "Online licensing" button then select "Deactivate" - this will log off the current user. Afterwards please click on the "Online licensing" again and login with the correct username.

In case you need to merge the licenses from the two accounts please write to sales@chaosgroup.com
      Thank you Mihail! This worked perfectly. I'll email sales@chaosgroup.com to see about having my logins merged/connected.

Comment

Working...
      X