Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i sell vray 3,6 to someone?

Hi,
    i have both licenses for Vray 3,6 and Vray Next for 3dsmax. For obvious reasons i do not need 3,6 anymore. It's network licensed ( not dongle ). So, can i sell it to someone? How does the process look like? What do i need to transfer license to someone else?

Best regards
    Bartek

Hi Pixel_Domain,
    Is your Next licence obtained by upgrading 3.6 licence?

Comment

No, it was totally new license. Now i have w independent licenses. Next and 3,6. And i want to sell 3,6 to someone.

Comment

Can I upgrade to Next with your license?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixel_Domain View Post
          No, it was totally new license. Now i have w independent licenses. Next and 3,6. And i want to sell 3,6 to someone.
          Why didn't you upgrade the license instead of purchasing a new one? Anyway - best to write to sales@chaosgroup.com for more details.
          Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by ivan.slavchev View Post

Why didn't you upgrade the license instead of purchasing a new one? Anyway - best to write to sales@chaosgroup.com for more details.
            hmmm, it's a long story. I Vray as a 2,4 version. But there was that time some kind of bonus, that i could upgrade for free to 3,0 for free if i buy it in november 2012. So i bought then. And then i was able to keep upgrading until 3,6 ( include ). As i'm aware - there was no option to upgrade to Vray Next from my license.

Comment

Working...
            X