no licenses available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no licenses available.

i have a vray 3.7 license and some rendernodes.. i also have a vray NEXT demo license, and ive been using it fine for a few days.

ive had a few problems with gpu driver so ive swapped a few times. last one was a downgrade to my old driver 382.

tried vray immediately after that installation, which said no license available.

license management page listed my licenses as being available.

it also said an update to license server was available.

i did the update.

now license manager says i have no licenses.

im in the middle of a job so i trust this will be resolved very quickly?

well , still no licenses available. i raised a ticket with chaos on sat eve, so hopefully i will get some assistance this morning. i have a test image to deliver to client tonight.

i also appreciate this isnt quite the right forum, i posted in rather a rush.

Comment

ok so it just gets wierder.. i changed gpu drivers yet again

(see this thread: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...dled-exception)

this time trying 417.01

and now, the license server *still* says i have no licenses available, but vray has decided it will render this morning.

i had to reduce the displacement detail which was working fine previously, but at least (for now) im able to render.

i would still very much appreciate some assistance as given the license server is still not doing what it should, i do not feel confident that vray will continue working for the rest of the day.

Comment

Hi,

Can you post the ticket number?
        Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

sure, ticket number is: 834-015-603

Comment

update, seems whatever was blocking my licenses over the weekend has resolved itself. after vray started working again this morning, i was advised to clear my browser cache. after doing that, the license manager started showing my licenses again.

Comment

Working...
            X