Multiple users - online licencing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple users - online licencing

I recently moved our one dongle licence online, and got the log-in email changed to my own so I could act as admin for the two licences we have (now both online).

What is the 'proper' way to share one of those licences with another user? Do I just give them my log-in details? This doesn't seem very secure

You can still use your Online licenses from a single dedicated license server machine. That machine can be accessed from both users. However, if the users are not in the same local network - you will have to share your username/password or activate the Chaos License server yourself.
    We are currently developing a self-service portal that will allow users to assign licenses to different accounts, but it is not yet available.
    Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. As stated both users aren't on the same LAN currently, although hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Comment

Has there been ANY progress on this? I have 4 users each with their own license/login and we have no way to have one administrator in our IT department assign licenses.

Comment

We would still like this option, if it isn'y available.

Comment

Working...
          X