V-Ray/SketchUp License Confusions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray/SketchUp License Confusions!

Is it possible to use multiple V-Ray licenses or switch between 2 different licenses in the same SketchUp license?

Here is the problem and contusion; me and my daughter (student) are using my SketchUp license in my laptop. I use Thea Render which I own but she want to use V-Ray. Before I purchased Thea Render, I installed the trial version of Vray so me and her had the chance to try both.. then I decided to buy Thea and she insisted on vRay.

Later on I decided to buy her Vray and since she is a student and qualifies for the student discount, I bought her Vray for students under her university email. The problem now is that when she run Vray, it is still using my trail license instead of her license! I tried reinstalling Vary but it always pick my trial license without giving me the option to change it.

For the record, my Vray trial license is using the same email as my SketchUp license so I am guesting this might be the problem. Now I am not sure if this problem is related to Vray or to Sketchup so I posted this here and in SketchUp forum.

Any idea what is going on?
Working...
X