Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which type of license would I need to create videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which type of license would I need to create videos?

Hi, I would like to create some video-tutorials (around 10-20 videos) on how to use vray for sketchup. I would like to publish some of the videos on youtube. And also maybe in the future sell other videos to people who would be interested.
    Can I just buy the monthly commercial license, create the set of videos with the current version within my time-limit and then stop the license after one or two months? I only would need that amount of time to create the videos, and then I will probably not use vray until the next version to create other videos.
    I just want to create these videos and that's it. Do I have to buy the monthly? Because trial says that can be use only for testing and evaluation. What uses are included in the "educational use", I believe that I could only do video on youtube with that but not video for sale.
    Thank you very much

Hello j_b,
    Could you please fill in the below contact form and someone from the sales team will contact you with an answer to your question?
    https://www.chaosgroup.com/help/contact/sales
    Thank you for your patience.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi j_b! This is why I started reading this forum, searching for step by step tutorials on how to use Vray for SKP. There is a ton of tutorials online, and right now I'm in a place where my renders look terrible, with tendency to go worse and the worst part is when there is no one to ask what to do and how to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X