Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought VRAY 5 for SKetchup 21 but impossible to make it work. Here is the error message I have:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought VRAY 5 for SKetchup 21 but impossible to make it work. Here is the error message I have:

I bought VRAY 5 for SKetchup 21 but impossible to make it work. Here is the error message I have:

Can you help me?

Thank you

Fred

Erreur de chargement du fichier /Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb

Error: #<Errno::EACCES: Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - /Users/fredericbattle/.ChaosGroup/V-Ray for SketchUp/VRayForSketchUp.log>

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/logger:9:in `initialize'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/logger:9:in `open'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/logger:9:in `<module:Logger>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/logger:3:in `<module:VRay>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/logger:1:in `block in <top (required)>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/helpers:3:in `eval'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/helpers:3:in `eval'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/helpers:3:in `require_crypt'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/helpers/helpers:3:in `block in <top (required)>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:48:in `eval'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:48:in `eval'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:48:in `require_crypt'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:48:in `block in <top (required)>'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/eula.rb:48:in `ensure_accepted'

/Applications/ChaosGroup/V-Ray/V-Ray for SketchUp/extension/ruby/init.rb:36:in `<top (required)>'

/Applications/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp.app/Contents/Resources/Content/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `require'

/Applications/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp.app/Contents/Resources/Content/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `load'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:29:in `register_extension'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:29:in `<module:VRay>'

/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/vfs.rb:4:in `<top (required)>'

Thank you for your post.
    Could you please follow the instructions from the below file and let me know if you made it to work?
    https://ftp.chaosgroup.com/Download/permissions_mac.pdf
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

no, it didn't work. the permissions were already activated...still have the same error message

Comment

You can install the previous update 1.5 and it will work while you wait for the hotfix for update 2 that should be released soon:
        https://download.chaosgroup.com/down...2021-51006-adv
        Or alternatively you can install the nightly build in which the issue is fixed:
        https://nightlies.chaosgroup.com/#/v...table/20211112
        Last edited by kostadin.botev; 16-11-2021, 09:18 AM.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X