Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Management Account with lower Ranked Sub-Accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management Account with lower Ranked Sub-Accounts?

Hello,
    all our V-Ray licenses are linked with this Chaos Account.
    The User that is working with the license would like to be able to log into his license without the need to ask IT for the login data.
    But we, the IT-Department, don't think it is a good idea to give a End user the rights to change the licenses without permission.
    That is why we would like to have an account for him, that allows him to use his license but not access to the management of the licenses.
    So we can keep managing the licenses and he can keep using them, all from different Chaos Accounts.

Thanks in advance,

Thank you for your question.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further :
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Login and profile management" during the submitting of the Request Type.
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

so - is this possible? I have a similar situation (as I imagine many other have as well) Would I need to submit a similar support ticket, in order to verify if it's possible, or not - or can someone tell me if it's possible?

Comment

Thank you for your question Edub.
        Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail and question,
        so we can help you further :
        https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Login and profile management" during the submitting of the Request Type.
        Thank you.
        Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
        support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Hello Sebastian,
          We have the same problem and I'm afraid you can either keep the master account password for yourselves or distribute it freely among your team.

An awesome case would be Rhino Cloud Zoo:
          * a manager account who creates a team and pumps his licences into the team pool.
          * a user account who accepts the team invitation and can use the license from the pool

Comment

Working...
          X