Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next upgrading to Vray 5

Hi everyone,

I am currently using 3ds max 2016 with Vray Next 2.1. I saw Vray 5 download is available on my account. Does it mean I can download it and upgrade mine for free? Or it will pop the trail date once I upgrade it? Thank you!

P.S. The updating file of Vray Next 3.2 doesn't work. It stops every time when it reaches 100mb.

Hello,
    In our downloads we allowed all of our users to have full access to all downloads. They can download and install them, but they will be only able to work with these builds if they have the correct license.
    In case you have V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max license, you can download and work with V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max build without any problems, but if you don't have the correct license, you will receive a license error.

Regarding your updating to Next 3.2, could you please let us know if you are able to download the installer? Did you try with a different web browser?
    https://download.chaosgroup.com/down...2016-43002-adv

Please confirm?
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by stefan.isakov View Post
      Hello,
      In our downloads we allowed all of our users to have full access to all downloads. They can download and install them, but they will be only able to work with these builds if they have the correct license.
      In case you have V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max license, you can download and work with V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max build without any problems, but if you don't have the correct license, you will receive a license error.

Regarding your updating to Next 3.2, could you please let us know if you are able to download the installer? Did you try with a different web browser?
      https://download.chaosgroup.com/down...2016-43002-adv

Please confirm?
      Thank you.
      Hi,

Thank you for replying. How do I know if I am eligible for a free upgrade from Next to 5?
      I tried to download 3.2 from Chrome and Edge. Both doesn't work. 3.1 works fine tho. Just link of 3.2 doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
      X