Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• localhost:30304/activate not loading

Page localhost:30304/activate does not load and I can not active my lisence

Please re-install the V-Ray Online license server by following the below instructions :
    1. Please uninstall the V-Ray license server from your Start menu>Control Panel> Add remove programs
    2. Make sure to delete the folder C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService
    3. Go to the folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup" and delete all files and folders except "vrlclient.xml" file and the folder "ChaosCosmos", if they exist, they are needed. Please download and install the latest V-Ray Online license server 5.5.4 from our website:
    https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=48

After the installation is completed, please check if the V-Ray license server status page "127.0.0.1:30304" is available and you are able to click "Online licensing" >Sign In and enter your credentials.
    If any issue appears, please send us a screenshot of it and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304" .
    Also please check if the Service called VRLService is running and if you have an Antivirus or Firewall application that might be stopping the service called VRLService?

Let me know if the above suggestion helped you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi Chaos Support,

I have a similar problem about online licensing, I cannot activate online licensing after restarting my computer,

and I follow Chaos Group support instruction and reinstall license server, finally, cannot sign in my account at all.

I find my license is still available, I think it would be something wrong about my computer.

Even the connection of license server can't still work properly.

Max Lee

Comment

If you followed all of the above instructions in my previous post I wrote and the Online licensing is still in orange, please check if you have a Proxy, Antivirus, or Firewall on your machine or local network, that most probably is blocking the connection to our backend server.
        In case you still have an issue after checking the above suggestion, you can contact us by opening a support ticket in order to further investigate your issue:
        https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.
        Stefan Isakov

support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

this still hasnt been resolved.
          i have 25 computers with the same problem
          i uninstalled the old version reinstalled the new one yet i cant activate, it still says This site can’t be reached

Comment

Hello mohdmazen,
            could you please open a ticket in our system - https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
            Thank you.
            Stefan Isakov

support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
            X