Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change email associated with licence

Hi folks.
    We need to change the current email address associated with our licence as any support tickets get sent to our accounts department which then forward on to me and then with my replies going to accounts which forward onto you is a bit of a pain.

I understand I need to create a new account to transfer licence details to, but do we lose any payment history /cloud credits etc?
    Also I have a forum account under the new email adress will this also be associated with the new licensed account

Just want to make sure before we do this
    Thanks
    Last edited by stezza; 03-03-2022, 03:45 AM.

Hi Stezza,

I will advise you to login with your new or old account, which ever you have access and create a support ticket from here - > https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    My colleagues will let you know what proof they need to verify you're the account owner and will be able to proceed with your request.

Licenses and Cloud credits can be transferred to the new account, there shouldn't be a problem for the forum account as well.

If you have any additional questions, just add them in the support ticket so we can help you further.

Comment

Working...
    X