Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-198): -198: All the licenses for this product are currently engaged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-198): -198: All the licenses for this product are currently engaged.

I have Maya and V-ray loaded onto my new PC that I got two weeks ago and haven't had any issues until today. My previous PC is no longer in use, so I just have the software on one PC. I did remove the Chaos server and installed a clean version, but that didn't fix the issue.

Regards,
    Ken

Thank you for your question.
    The error means that your license is currently engaged. You can check which machine/ip_address is using your license at the moment when you open the web page 127.0.0.1:30304.
    If you are not able to find the machine where your license is in use and you are not able to release the license, please follow the link below
    in order to open a support ticket to our system, and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submission of the Request Type.
    And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"

Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I ended up uninstalling the Chaos License Server, V-ray and then installing a clean version to fix the issue.

Regards,
      Ken

Comment

Working...
      X