Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a 3 Year License in January - what will hapen onwards + Vray 6

Hello,

As Chaos introduced us lately to new subscription plans I have few questions:

- Bought in January a 3 year Vray5 C4D license. 2.5 years is a long time, how will you manage my license? Along with upcoming Vray 6?

- Since Chaos equalizes all licenses and host applications the same way - I think that Vray 6 should be equally available to all softwares also? I mean, that's what users are paying for, right? Being limited to V5 should not be priced equally. Any official releases schedules?

I will be thankful for response.
    Best
    Rafal
    Last edited by RwVision; 08-07-2022, 02:03 AM.
    www.rwvision.com.pl

Hi Rafal,
    Sorry for the confusion here - your V-Ray for C4D license is subscription, so you are always guaranteed the latest version while your subscription is active. You are not limited to V-Ray 5.
    In addition, all existing V-Ray subscriptions will automatically move to V-Ray Premium for the duration of their subscription term when their V-Ray 6 version ships.
    You should see V-Ray 6 for C4D within a few months, after which your existing license will become a V-Ray Premium license through January 2025.
    Great timing on your 3 year purchase
    - Phil

VP Product Management, Chaos Group

Comment

Thank you Phil,

That is really nice to hear! - also that Vray 6 should be coming soon to C4D.
      As you said, my timing turned out to be very good

Best
      Rafal
      www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Working...
      X