Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix for Cinema4d

Hi,

I have a Corona premium subscription for the cinema4d version. In my subscription it says there is Phoenix included. Yet nowhere does it say how to download phoenix. I can easily find download links for Phoenix / 3DMax and Phoenix Maya, yet no mention at all of Phoenix for Cinema. Please help.

Hello,

Chaos Phoenix is not compatible with Cinema 4d. Phoenix can be used only in 3ds Max and Maya.
    Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi,

Your subscription model made it sound as though I would get Phoenix, that was one major selling point for me. Are there at least plans to integrate it somewhere down the line?

Comment

If you have purchased Vray Premium it includes also Phoenix, but you will need Max or Maya to be able to use it. In Cinema4D you should be able to use Phoenix and other VDB files though.
        3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
        NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
        www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
        @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hello sirio76,

thanks for your information. You are meaning Phoenix isn't standalone and only implemented in Max or Maya. But it´s possible to use the exported VDB files inside C4D. I'm paying attention to the new pyro, hopefully it will develop further towards wather simulation in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by christian_tremmel View Post
            Hello sirio76,

thanks for your information. You are meaning Phoenix isn't standalone and only implemented in Max or Maya. But it´s possible to use the exported VDB files inside C4D. I'm paying attention to the new pyro, hopefully it will develop further towards wather simulation in the future.
            The new build in Pyro system works very well and I already play with it and Vray Volumegrid. I believe you can use also water simulation with Volumegrid.
            This is my first attempt with Pyro and Vray, it took about 5 seconds for each frame. I never used this kind of tools since I'm an archiviz so there is large room for improvement:

test fiamma.mp4.zip

Click image for larger version  Name:	pyro vray.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.3 KB ID:	1168467
            Attached Files
            Last edited by sirio76; 20-12-2022, 04:04 AM.
            3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
            NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
            www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
            @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Awesome! There are so many possibilities without using plugins any simulation plugins.
              For artists coming from archviz as me to, a great possibility to enhance there simulation skills.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
              X