Vray Solo node lock and switching nodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Solo node lock and switching nodes

The FAQs say you need to contact support to switch the machine a Solo licence is locked to. Is there any info viewable by the customer as to which machine a Solo licence is assigned to? Also is there a limit on the number of times a licence can be transferred between machines?

I purchase a new [Solo] licence to replace my expiring Premium licence on Friday, a couple of hours later my main machine kicked the bucket, so I'm having to switch to a secondary computer while I get that fixed. I'm unclear as to whether the Solo licence has yet been 'locked' to one or other of the computers as at the time of purchase my Premium licence was still active.

Hi thomas_bussey, Thanks for reaching out! As the fixed-seat functionality is something we are just introducing some technicalities are still under development and until this process is ongoing you will be able to use your license with the floating model.

​In case you have an issue, please open a ticket in our system, so we can help you further.
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Thanks for that, good to know!

Comment

Working...
      X