I cannot buy a license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot buy a license

Could it be, that you cannot buy a Vray license at the moment, because there is something wrong with the site? I am not able to get access to my shopping cart, after I put a Vray license in it.

i am having the same issue have tried on 4 devices now and still no luck

Comment

HI, thanks for posting and please excuse us for the inconvenience. Please open a ticket and the colleagues will fix your issue.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Vladimir.
        I have the same problem that I cannot access the shopping cart when logged in. I opened a support ticket yesterday.
        Have a nice day.

Comment

Apologies for the inconvenience. When you submit your ticket make sure you choose one of these sections in the contact form. Otherwise your ticket will get in the wrong place and waste some time going back and forth between the teams.
          Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Vladimir,

thanks a lot for your quick answer and that you solved the problem so quickly. I could access the shopping cart without problems. But there is still another issue. If I put a VAT ID into the shopping cart or have it in my profile, the taxes are not reduced from the total amount. I am having an open support ticket since last week about this issue, but unfortunately it is still not properly solved and I am now really running out of time, as I need this license. Would it be possible for you to have a look at it or at least let me know, if there is some known issue about it? I don't mind purchasing a license with taxes and then go the way over your finance portal to get it back. Although I would like to avoid it, as it is extra work for the chaosgroup people. But as long as I don't know, what's going on, I am a little bit hesistant, which way is the best.

Could you please let me know, how we can handle this problem?

Comment

Hi

if you are in Europe you could also try get it from our shop: www.3dtools.info.
              if the VAT is active and registered for European b2b the shop will accept it.

cheers
              Stefan

Comment

Working...
              X