Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-197 there are no licences of this type...Vantage problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -197 there are no licences of this type...Vantage problem!

hi..I have a problem with vantage after update to version 1.8.6 - "-197 No licenses of this type are available on ChaosGroup License Server" , yet I am logged in and I see an active online license in the licenses. please help

Thank you for your question.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submission of the Request Type.
    And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"
    Thank you.​
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

I'm having the exact same issue and a project due by Friday. What the hell is going on?

Comment

I have the same issue today that i Lauched Vantage. Attaching the screenshots. First timethat the "dongle" is flashing to me.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you all for your reply.
          Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
          so we can help you further and check your issue:
          https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submission of the Request Type.
          And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"
          Thank you.​​
          Stefan Isakov

support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

hello..any news? I have the same problem still..3rd day and still can´t use my Vantage :/

Comment

Originally posted by spiros_voutselas View Post
              I have the same issue today that i Lauched Vantage. Attaching the screenshots. First timethat the "dongle" is flashing to me.
              HI..do you have any news from Chaos?.. still have the problem?...my issue still not solved..

Comment

Originally posted by victor_pop View Post
                I'm having the exact same issue and a project due by Friday. What the hell is going on?
                HI..do you have any news from Chaos?.. still have the problem?...my issue still not solved..

Comment

They are working to solve it. We will see. In the meantime I work with the old fashion way......

Comment

I received an email from Chaos stating that this issue affects student licenses and they're working ”round the clock” on fixing the issue. This was yesterday and I haven't received any updates since with regards to an estimation on when it's going to be resolved.

Comment

Yes this is correct. I received the same email. We have to wait till they fix it.

Comment

Issue solved. Thank you very much for your support.

Comment

Yes, the issue has been resolved and all affected users should be able to use their licenses.
                          Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
                          X