Swarm not working on main computer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarm not working on main computer...

I've been trying to use swarm for 5 hours. I've googled everything and looked at past forums. I finally got both computers to display on the swarm ui but when I render, the msi computer starts rendering (according to swarm ui) but in the frame buffer, it just shows the r14 doing the rendering. I don't understand how any of this work and could use some help.

I think it could be because it doesn't show the version for the r14 but I've tried many times to upload a "vray package", dispite the r14 being my main computer and not the node.

I've bought one node, and then an extra node for the msi laptop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-12 233359.png Views:	0 Size:	44.6 KB ID:	1188405
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zach_ryder; 12-08-2023, 09:07 PM.

It will be best to submit a support ticket using the link in my signature.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

I figured out that it's because you can't use the main computer as a render node, and since I just have an extra laptop, this wouldn't be useful for me. Unless I'm wrong?

Comment

If you mean that you need an extra render node license for the second machine yes you need that.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

I've subbmited a report ticket last week on thursday for a refund... Still no response can someone please look at this? The only reason I "tried" swarm is because I accidently bought it when I was checking out with chaos cloud credits

Comment

Working...
          X