Website not working for upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website not working for upgrading

I'm looking to upgrade a V-Ray 5 for Maya perpetual licence and a single render node licence before the price increases next month.

I'm struggling to get the Chaos website to work though, for a few days it wouldn't let me through to the upgrade process after clicking Upgrade on the Active Products page due to a Chaos's billing system being down (or something along those lines).

Now, if I try and hit Upgrade the page loads a small nested window that says Upgrade with a loading wheel, then the page just turns blank with the URL stuck on my.chaos.com/products. This has happened on 3 PCs in different locations using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Chaos, can you please fix your website. Also, can you give me an exact price for the upgrades plus UK VAT?

Thanks.

Use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket, for Request type chose Orders or Payments and billing. That way the related support team will assist you.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

I have the same problem but with Vray 5 to Vray 6 Studio Max, I have already sent a support ticket early this morning, but until this moment got no response yet.

Comment

Working...
      X