Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT - License Server Issue & Ticket Support System not Working

Hi Chaos,

This afternoon we lost access to all our Chaos products. We can still access the online License Server which shows all our products as available but when we try to launch any of them via SketchUp or directly in the case of Vantage the license server shows...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	428
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1200407

I also cannot log a support ticket with Chaos as the ticket log-in page keeps crashing.

This is affecting our business as we are completely locked out of the software we use. Konstantin, I tried the link in your signature but it presents a 404 page also.

Is the Chaos website experiencing a failure or being targeted?

How can A: this be resolved as soon as possible and B: can we even contact you for support as we cannot share log in details on this public forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	383
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1200408

Attached Files

It seems that your access to our services is blocked. If you are located in China currently there is a problem with some of the ISPs there blocking access to our services. You can send an email to support@chaos.com that will create a ticket for you with us as well.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

We are based in Vancouver, Canada, not China. Our service was not available between 2-5pm yesterday.
      I tried reinstalling Vray and the License server on our machines, as well as restarting machines and the studio server to clear any cache issues, but none of this solved the issue. It randomly started working again around 5pm PST. Something reset somewhere.

Just to be clear, this account is my personal forum account and not the one associated with our V-Ray licenses.
      For obvious reasons I don't want to post those here.

Comment

Yes, posting account information in public forums is not recommended indeed. As I mentioned sending an email to support@chaos.com will also create a ticket for you if for some reason you can't use the link in my signature.
        Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

hello,
          same problem​,
          the corona render license is not activated on 3dsmax​.However, I have the active license online

Comment

a screenshot

Comment

Use the link in my signature to submit a ticket, for Request type chose Technical assistance starting the product. Provide a screenshot from the license server page http://localhost:30304.
              Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
              X