Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Need to Login -Vray License

Hi all,

I have a question about v-ray license which is its always need to login when want to use the software.
    For example, last week I have relogin the license server for v-ray as preparation for this week class. However, when we try to use the vray, it shows an error "Failed to checkout vray for sketchup" which is when I click Yes it would
    redirect to license server login.

Can I know if there any ways that we can make the license keep login?

Once you sign in on the license server it should stay signed in. Its not intended to sign out by itself. If the computer has many users then probably that is the reason.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Yes, the computer will be used by many users as we are school of art. However, the users do not have any of Chaos account and they will be using our account. The problem is every 2 or 3 week we will need to relogin again and we do not share the credentials to other users because we have limited license.

Comment

Is the license server has a time out which is it will log out until certain amount of time?

Comment

There is no time based auto logout, unless you manually sign out or clear the cache and cookies of the browser the license server should not auto logout.
          Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
          Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X