Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help Topics: V-Ray Next Beta, The Ticket Support System, Additional Licence Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Topics: V-Ray Next Beta, The Ticket Support System, Additional Licence Request

Hi Chaos Group
    Sorry to bother you. I think this may be the best place to submit a help request.

I am unable to find the ticket support webpage, I would like to submit a ticket for help. I wanted to submit a ticket for the following reason.

When I signed up for the V-Ray Next Beta, I accidentally asked for 1 Licence. I would like to request that I may have access to yet another render-node licence so that my total render-slaves will be 2. I would like to be able to beta test from by primary workstation with the ability to do DR with 2 other render slaves.

Thank you for taking the time to read my help topic.

Steve ~

Hi Steve,

For support you can write us at support@chaosgroup.com or you can use the contact form on the site - https://www.chaosgroup.com/support/contact
    By default with every Beta Workstation package you get 2 additional render nodes, so that should suit your needs.

If you need additional licenses nevertheless - please send us a request at sales@chaosgroup.com
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Thank you Ivan

Comment

Working...
      X