Dongle for additional nodes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dongle for additional nodes ?

I have one vray for 3ds Max lic, and therefore 1 extra render node, correct ? Meaning I can render on 2 machines ?
    If so, I am wanting to purchase an additional render node from ArchVision. At checkout it says "requires dongle". How do I go about getting a dongle to be able to render on three machines ? Thanks in advance.

Bump...........

Comment

Originally posted by 510_vapers_llc View Post
      I have one vray for 3ds Max lic, and therefore 1 extra render node, correct ? Meaning I can render on 2 machines ?
      You have 1 workstation license package (1 Interface + 1 render node licenses). That means that you can use V-Ray interface in 3dsMax on 1 machine and to render on 1 machine (either the same one or another).

Originally posted by 510_vapers_llc View Post
      At checkout it says "requires dongle". How do I go about getting a dongle to be able to render on three machines ? Thanks in advance.
      You currently have the licenses with Online licensing, you can get extra licenses the same way. You'd need a hardware dongle if you want to use a license server machine that has no Internet access. In that case - it can be purchased from your reseller.

Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Perfect. Thank you !

Comment

Working...
        X