Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deactivate License server - Borrowed Licenses

Hi,

how can I deactivate a license server with borrowed licenses connected to it on the license portal (the button for deactivation is greyed out - wthout function). The Problem is that it looks like that the license portal can´t connect to this server (i think we made a mistake during instalation).
    Now in the license portal, the licenese it engaged to a "ghost" server and i don´t figure out how to disconect the license from this server.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks, BR

Normally - you should be able to release them as described here - https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...urningLicenses
    If you managed to get them stuck - it's best to write us at support@chaosgroup.com (should be OK now it this case).
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem, my only available licenses is engaged to a ghost server by mistake, how can I disable/delete it, in order to be able to use it on my pc? I've opened a ticket (#145150) but still no answet from Chaos.

Thanks,
      Daniele

Comment

Originally posted by ivan.slavchev View Post
        Normally - you should be able to release them as described here - https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...urningLicenses
        If you managed to get them stuck - it's best to write us at support@chaosgroup.com (should be OK now it this case).
        Are you able to help me, please?

Thanks,
        Daniele

Comment

I see that one of my colleagues responded to your ticket and everything is working normal now.
          Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
          Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X