License server suddenly not working anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License server suddenly not working anymore

Hello, all of a sudden Maya log shows a "Error: Could not obtain an interface license (-200): The ChaosGroup License Server could not be reached.".
    So I went to check the license status and it shows as attached. I basically can't reach the server for licensing. Note that the PC configuration is the same as always (and just to make sure I even tried disabling the firewall, to see if it made a difference).
    Tried also to reinstall the license server without luck.
    Please give me some advice, I'm in need for a quick resolution. Thanks.

PS: The user log last lines show this:
    {"component":"app","message":"License request could not be handled","severity":"warning","statusCode":403,"ti me":"2019-04-30T12:26:23.0363884+02:00"}
    {"component":"app","ctx.sessionId":"9dff0000000000 005200000048010000","error":"cannot handle license request: unsupported status code 403 from online","message":"error handling request","severity":"error","time":"2019-04-30T12:26:23.0363884+02:00"}
    Last edited by alessandromastronardi; 30-04-2019, 03:27 AM.
    Image gallery: www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
    FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/alessandroma...wildlifeartist
    Personal blog: www.alessandromastronardi.com

Have you borrowed your licenses? If not, I would recommend borrowing them. You could also try restarting the license server and see if it helps.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

No I didn't borrow it, it just stopped working but thanks to support it's fixed now. I just had to uninstall the license server, remove all the files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup, and reinstall the license server again. Sharing this in case it's helpful for others.
      Image gallery: www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
      FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/alessandroma...wildlifeartist
      Personal blog: www.alessandromastronardi.com

Comment

Working...
      X