Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing online License when unavailable? bug in 5.2.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing online License when unavailable? bug in 5.2.2?

I never run into that in such a way.
    I have one computer that refuse to see any online license. When I choose home license server link, I get the message that no online license available. Which is wrong and working on any computers in the same network, both PC and MAC.
    I now borrowed a license, which worked. But of course I would like to get that problem solved.

One thing so that differs to other computers is, I'm using license server 5.2.2, while all others use 5.2.1.
    The noticeable difference here is that there is no user name displayed on the top left (beside the computer name). Also there is no login in the menu, etc. Maybe its using a wrong login?

The License portal side works perfect. There is no problem and all license displayed.
    Specs: I'm using a MacPro with High Sierra, latest updates on all software. Browser is Safari.

Hello,

It's best to write us here for that - https://www.chaosgroup.com/support/contact
    It's probably something specific on this machine. Additionally, 5.2.2 works better than 5.2.1 since it contains a couple of bug fixes.
    Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

It was gone after upgrading to Mojave. What ever it was...

Comment

Working...
      X