Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrowed license not found?

Hi,

if I start my PC in the morning and try to start the asset editor at Rhino, than I get the message that no GUI license is available. But I enabled borrowed licenses before. Only it helps to open this page
    http://localhost:30304/#/bundle/rhino
    and now the asset editor can be opened.

Any ideas why it doesn't directly work? Would work without internet connection?

-Micha
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

It doesn't happens if my PC is started a short time only, also after a longer time, if all processes should be started. At the moment the asset editor at Rhino task A is running, but if I start a second Rhino task B than I get no GUI license.
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

If the license is borrowed, it will be available without an internet connection. You can check what's the status of "VRLService" service - if it's started than the license server menu and the license itself should be available.
      Another thing you can check is if there isn't something that runs on TCP port 30304, other than the license server. To do that - close Rhino, stop VRLservice from Windows services applet and check if there is anything running on the port, e.g. in CMD
      Code:
      [B]netstat -ano | find "30304"[/B]
      If there is something running you can see the PID in the last column in the results and check which process is that, e.g.
      Code:
      [B]tasklist | find "PID"[/B]
      Ivan Slavchev

SysOps

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
      X