could not obtain license (-200)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could not obtain license (-200)

Having issues with obtaining my vray license. Yesterday morning had an issue updated vray next to 3.1 for 3ds max 2020 and that seemed to fix the issue.

Came in this morning and noticed the animation I set up didn't render last night due to the same error message.

Not sure what the issue is since if I go online to look at my license everything looks fine, its all green and good to go.

Of coarse I need to use vray right now but any ideas why this would be happening all of sudden?

Thanks
    Alex

Cheers

Alex

Is there someone I can contact directly for this? I have almost wasted a whole day of work.

Alex
    Cheers

Alex

Comment

Hello, uninstall the Chaos license server (from Control Panel -->Programs and features), then open Windows explorer and navigate to C:\Program files\Common files and delete the Chaosgroup folder. After that login to our website, download and install the Chaos license server from the link below:
      https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=48
      During the installation click on Customize and untick the box "Activate during installation" and click on Install now. If you see any error messages click on the Ignore button. After the installation is finished open "localhost:30304" in your web browser and activate the Online licensing with your username. After that you should see your licenses listed on the page and be able to use V-Ray.
      If you still have problems after that it will be best if you send us an email to support@chaosgroup.com
      Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
      Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Thank you Kostadin, I will give this a try right now.

Alex
        Cheers

Alex

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much its working again.

A
          Cheers

Alex

Comment

Working...
          X