Failed obtaining UI License -200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed obtaining UI License -200

HI, my collegue, report this issue, same days ago, now i had time to check it. What i've done is unistall the old license server (plus the delete of the folder on c:\programfiles\chaosgroup) and replace with more than 2/3 license servers. (i tried the 5.4- 5.3- 5.2).
    The issue persist.
    (cinema 4d-vray)
    How can we solve this?

Thanks in advance

Hello, you need to delete the C:\Program files\Common files\Chaosgroup folder not the C:\Program files\Chaosgroup folder after you uninstall the license server. Then during the installation of the license server click on "Customize" and uncheck the "Activate during installation" box. Click Next Ignore any error message if shows up then when the installation is finished open in a web browser http://localhost:30304 and Enable the online licensing from there.
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by kostadin.botev View Post
      Hello, you need to delete the C:\Program files\Common files\Chaosgroup folder not the C:\Program files\Chaosgroup folder after you uninstall the license server. Then during the installation of the license server click on "Customize" and uncheck the "Activate during installation" box. Click Next Ignore any error message if shows up then when the installation is finished open in a web browser http://localhost:30304 and Enable the online licensing from there.
      Already did it. it wont start and cant reach the localhost page all says connection refused

Comment

It will be best if you send an email to support@chaosgroup.com. That way a ticket will be created in our system and we`ll be able to provide further support.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X