Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't enter to trial License

hi
    this capture is from my PC and you can see that there is no place to put my trial mail and i cant login
    Attached Files

Please re-install the V-Ray Online license server by following the below instructions :
    1. Please uninstall the V-Ray license server from your Start menu>Control Panel> Add remove programs
    2. Make sure to delete the folder C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService
    3. Go to the folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup" and delete all files and folders except "vrlclient.xml" file and the folder "ChaosCosmos", if they exist, they are needed. Please download and install the latest V-Ray Online license server 5.5.4 from our website:
    https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=48

After the installation is completed, please check if the V-Ray license server status page "127.0.0.1:30304" is available and you are able to click "Online licensing" >Sign In and enter your credentials.
    If any issue appears, please send us a screenshot of it and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304" .
    Also please check if you have a Proxy, an Antivirus, or Firewall application that might be stopping the license server from connecting to our backend server.

Let me know if the above suggestion helped you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X