Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Updating to v 2.2 Licence ISSUE Sketchup Rhino

Greetings,

After having updated V-Ray for Sketchup, Rhino and 3ds max only within 3ds max V-Ray Online licence has been available.

In Sketchup and Rhino V-Ray does NOT work.
    Attached-please-find screenshots.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Attached Files

Hello ARTCH,
    we can see in our database that your account has different licenses of V-Ray, but in order to work with the latest V-Ray builds, your licenses need to be the latest. It seems that your V-Ray for Sketchup license is 3.0 and you are only allowed to work with V-Ray 3.x for Sketchup builds. Your V-Ray Next for Rhino license allows you to work with V-Ray Next for Rhino builds. You also have a subscription to V-Ray for 3ds Max, which allows you to work with the latest V-Ray for 3ds Max builds.
    In order to work without licensing errors, you will need to install the corresponding builds according to your licenses.
    Let me know if you need more information or any assistance.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by stefan.isakov View Post
      Hello ARTCH,
      we can see in our database that your account has different licenses of V-Ray, but in order to work with the latest V-Ray builds, your licenses need to be the latest. It seems that your V-Ray for Sketchup license is 3.0 and you are only allowed to work with V-Ray 3.x for Sketchup builds. Your V-Ray Next for Rhino license allows you to work with V-Ray Next for Rhino builds. You also have a subscription to V-Ray for 3ds Max, which allows you to work with the latest V-Ray for 3ds Max builds.
      In order to work without licensing errors, you will need to install the corresponding builds according to your licenses.
      Let me know if you need more information or any assistance.
      Thank you very much for the eluciation and checking the account.
      i will transfer the info to IT dep. and inform you about results.

Comment

Working...
      X