Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After installing newest vray license won't run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After installing newest vray license won't run.

As always, the licensing is a big headache! (honestly, I can find at any moment a pirated version of vray but chose not to just to be on the right side but it is as if chaos group punishes paying customers)
    I just installed the latest version of vray for sketchup, but it will just not run. On the license server page it shows that I have one seat left but none used.
    When I go from within Sketchup to activate the license, absolutely nothing happens. I have completely disabled my antivirus (avast) just to be sure but still nothing.
    Any idea about what should I do? (apart from just downloading a pirated version and be done with the headache?)

Thank you for your question and we are sorry for your headache.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submitting of the Request Type.
    And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

It's ok.
      I downloaded a pirated version. (I've paid for the license so I guess it's not wrong). Thanks anyway.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion.
        We advise you to contact us by opening a ticket in our system, so we can help you remotely or by phone/e-mail to resolve your issue and not work with pirated versions, which might cause damage to your machine, for which we will not be responsible.
        You can open a ticket by following the link below:
        https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
        Thank you!
        Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
        support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X