Vary failed to acquire license with Sketchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vary failed to acquire license with Sketchup

Sometimes I leave SketchUp open and leave my computer for a while. When I do Vray fails to acquire a license saying that they are all being used. Quitting SketchUp sometimes works but not always. Also when Sketchup crashes the Vray Plugin will stay open. Causing the same licensing issue. the only way to remedy this is to restart the entire computer which s time-consuming. Quitting vraynui or whatever in Activity Monitor does not work either.

This is really time-consuming and considereing I pay a good amount of money for this I shouldn't be having these issues.

same problem here. i tried to reinstall v-ray, but now i'm not even able to choose sketchup 2022. it just show options until sketchup 2020. I also reinstalled sketchup, but sketchup now has even issues to start the v-ray app within sketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by cristian_valenghi View Post
      same problem here. i tried to reinstall v-ray, but now i'm not even able to choose sketchup 2022. it just show options until sketchup 2020. I also reinstalled sketchup, but sketchup now has even issues to start the v-ray app within sketchup.
      I just uninstalled and I have the same issue too.

Attached Files

Comment

It's difficult to find out if the problem is caused by sketchup or by v-ray

Comment

Originally posted by cristian_valenghi View Post
          It's difficult to find out if the problem is caused by sketchup or by v-ray
          It's on chaos to be on top of these things. Sketchup versions dont just happen overnight if anything major would has changed it would have been communicated to the developers.

Comment

Hello, I have replied to your support ticket with the workaround (currently borrowing the licenses will allow you to render). The issue is acknowledged and we hope to have a fix soon.
            Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
            Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
            X