Lic not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lic not working

I am trying to figure out why my licenses are no longer working. I am attaching screen shots to show the issue. I have not used Vray in a couple months, and when I try to load the renderer it just keeps failing.
    Any help getting this resolved would be much appreciated.

Hello, follow the instructions below:
    1. Right click on the Windows start button --> Task Manager --> Services --> right click on VRLService -->Stop
    2. In Windows explorer navigate to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl" and delete the files in the folder.
    3. In the Task Manager --> Services --> right click on VRLService -->Start
    4. In your web browser open http://localhost:30304 then click on Online Licensing -->Sign in and login with the email associated with your licenses
    After that you should be able to see your licenses and use V-Ray
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Thanks. While that works at my work, it doesn't work at home. Also, I have to do that every morning to get Vray working. Is there a better fix for this ?

Comment

This issue should not be present after you restart your machine, unless there are restrictions in your environment (firewall or domain control rules) that block the Chaos license service from starting properly once your machine boots. Please confirm that there are no programs/rules that might be interfering with the normal license server usage.
        If you do not have any additional firewalls or company rules that might block the server, please open a ticket with our support team from the following link:

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
        Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
        support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X