Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix 5.00 License not working

Hi guys,

Just installed the new Phoenix 5.0 for Vray 5, and it is giving me error -198, saying that "All the licenses for this product are currently engaged", but it is not being used:

Click image for larger version  Name:	firefox_wi6QCSJ5Rj.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.2 KB ID:	1149114

I`m using the latest License Server 5.5.5.. Everything else is working, Vray, Cosmos, Vantage.. Just Phoenix 5 that is with this issue and won`t recognizes the license..

One thing I see is this NEXT version:

Click image for larger version  Name:	firefox_Vh1WyFrLyl.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.6 KB ID:	1149115

..But I`ve installed the VRAY5 version, not the NEXT version... I`m using the phoenixFD_adv_50000_max2021_vray5_x64.exe file.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Sotero
    Last edited by rodrigo_sotero; 26-05-2022, 09:05 PM.

Hello, it will be best to open a support ticket in the link below:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
    Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Ok, Kostadin.. I just did it.

I thought the purpose of this forum area was exactly to share publicly the issues regarding to licenses, to share the problem and solution, so other users that might have the same problem wouldn`t spend time opening tickets.

Well, I`ll share the solution as soon as I have it.

Thank you,

Rodrigo Sotero

Comment

We need personal information about the account you are using to purchase the licenses which is not advisable to be shared on a public forums.
        Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
        Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Sure, I thought it was because of this.

Your suggestion just fixed the problem. For those that might have a similiar problem, my licenses where all borrowed for offline use, and Phoenix specifically didn`t worked well with it. All was done was releasing the VRay Collection license, and borrow it again.. Now Phoenix 5 is working good!

Thank you Kostadin, for such fast solution and support!

My best,

Rodrigo Sotero

Comment

Working...
          X