No announcement yet.

vray could not obtain a license (-197)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray could not obtain a license (-197)

vray could not obtain a license (-197)

Vray license is active and visible on my Chaos account

meanwhile Vray disappeared from license server

Could you please check your Client license settings if they are pointed to - 127.0.0.1 or localhost ?
    If they are ok, please open a ticket to our system, so we can further help with your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

ticket opened

Comment

some friends got a same issue today. it could mean that the problem is in Chaos. for some reason our licenses are not visible on the license server
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture5.PNG
Views:	492
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1153429
        Last edited by kostiantyn_pyvniuk; 07-07-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Having the same problem here. Account is active, License server stopped working yesterday. Says no licenses available. No firewall issues as I can see the server making a connection to: https://ols.chaosgroup.com. I've pulled a ticket as well.

Comment

I am having similar issues today. Has this issue been resolved? I have submitted a ticket and am still awaiting a response.

Comment

I'm experiencing the same issue with my corona for 3ds max license. It suddenly stopped working. Only reason I could think of is I recently upgraded my router and my network address changed but that should not break a floating license. My license server is showing no "no license available" and have submitted a ticket. No response yet. I have been a corona user/subscriber since 2017 and this is the first time this happened!

Comment

Got a similar issue here. Right after my Vray Premium license auto renewed. Then bam gone from license server. Nothing else changed but the autorenewal event. Has anyone had this resolved? Is this a chaos server issue not talking to each other?

Comment

In such cases the best thing to do is open a support ticket. That way my colleagues from the related support team will be able to help:
                  https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
                  Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

This is the second time in 5 months that I have this issue: -197: There are no available licenses of this type on the chaos license server (first time it fixed itself out of nowhere),I have corona premium for 3dsmax active but its not showing on my chaos under the licenses tab, I already tried everything you recommend and it still doesnt work. Already opened a ticket... I have projects to finish, please help

Comment

My colleagues from the Customer excellence team will respond to your ticket if they didn't already.
                      Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
                      X