Upgrade perpetual to subsciption - license missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade perpetual to subsciption - license missing

I just upgraded my perpetual Vray3 to a subsciption Vray6, but it is not available in my license server.
    I have searched for a possible solution, but can't seem to find any. I used a demo of Vray6 for a month, which worked perfectly without me doing anything to the license server. The demo has since expired and I purchased the subscription now I can't access a Vray6 license.
    I have opened a support ticket, but while I wait for an answer, I thought I might as well ask here - it may just be a silly thing I overlooked.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have logged in with the email, that made the purchase, to the Chaos license server page (http://localhost:30304) If you are logged in with the correct account and you still cannot access your license, please open an official ticket from here
    Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
      I am logged in with the correct email and can see all my licences except the new Vray Premium with all its subsequent licenses.
      I have logged a ticket, the response is just a bit slower than I hoped for, seeing that I am under pressure with a looming deadline.
      I was hoping I missed something silly that could be pointed out in the forum.

Comment

My colleagues should've contacted you by now. Is the issue still present?
        Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
        support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X