Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed VRay license after windows update- GUI license error-localhost30304 refuse to connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed VRay license after windows update- GUI license error-localhost30304 refuse to connect

Hello,

Yesterday my Windows updated and today when i opened 3dsmax2019 i realized that there is a license issue.
    My product is valid, but somehow even though i totally disable firewalls, etc i seem to get that localhost refused to connect when running the Chaos license server.
    i tried uninstalling vray, license server, manually deleting files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup ,clearing the browser cache but none of the above helped.
    Should i try deactivating the license?
    Below i posted some screenshots to make this more clear.

Thank you.

Try turning off your firewall.
    Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Hello,

In order to fix the red status of the online licensing, please follow the next steps:

1. Please open the Task Manager on your Windows machine and scroll down to end the following tasks:

The first process to end is called - "Chaos License Server Supervisor" then the second process to end is called "Chaos license server"

2. Then please scroll to the following folder and remove/delete it:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos\VRLS ervice\ssl

After the above is complete, please go to the following folder and start "vrlsupervisor.exe" and "vrol.exe"

Now you should be able to open the web page 127.0.0.1:30304 and activate your online license.

In case the issue appears still, please open a ticket to our system, so we can help you further.

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us

Thank you.
      Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
      support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi, I think I have similar problem with license after some uptadetes of windows. But I can't see in my task manager process called Chaos license Server supervisor and I don't have a folder C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos\VRLS ervice\ssl in my system. You can look at my screen shots.

Comment

It will be best to submit a support ticket using the link in my signature below.
          Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
          Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X