Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Do This Again--License Showing Unavailable Even Though I Have One. This Happens EVERY Time I have an Important Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Do This Again--License Showing Unavailable Even Though I Have One. This Happens EVERY Time I have an Important Project

I have to be able to work! Why is this so complicated. I feel like crying right now.
    Attached Files

Hello Maiam,
    Could you please re-install the Chaos license server by following the below instructions :
    1. Please uninstall the Chaos license server from your Start menu>Control Panel> Add remove programs
    2. Make sure to delete the folders below:
    C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService and
    C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos\VRLS ervice\ssl
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl
    3. Please download and install the latest Chaos license server from our website: https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=48
    After the installation is completed, please check if the Chaos license server status page "127.0.0.1:30304" is available and you are able to click "Online licensing" >Sign In and enter your credentials.
    If any issue appears, please send us a screenshot of it and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304" .
    Also please confirm if you have any firewall/antivirus or proxy on your machine and local network, that might be stopping the connection to our backend server?
    We advice you to open a ticket in our system if the issue still appears, so we can help further:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submitting of the
    Request Type
    Let me know if the above suggestion helped you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X